We offer a 60-Day Guarantee on some of our products. This is a part-inclusive guarantee and not a 60-Day trial period.
This guarantee applies to new customers placing their first order. Repeat customers are eligible for exchanges where products are found to be of unsatisfactory quality.
The guarantee permits the usage of a single bottle from your order to test a product’s suitability. If you order one of our pre-made bundles of different products, the guarantee permits usage of a single bottle of each product. If your order contains multiple products of your own choosing, the guarantee permits the usage of one bottle of any one product.
This 60-day window is to allow for delivery of your order and to provide ample time for using your bottle, particularly for customers who choose to use their products at a lower dosage than recommended. We’ve extended the guarantee from 30 days to 60 for reasons such as this.
The guarantee period begins at the time of placing your order. The window for returning your order closes 60 days later.
How to Return Your Item
To initiate a return, please contact us to request an RMA (return merchandise authorisation) number. You will need to tell us your order number.
We will not be responsible for parcels sent to us without an RMA.
- Please include the original packing slip or a note including your order number, name, address, and phone number. You can find these details in your order confirmation email.
- You must return all the items to us, including any opened bottles. Orders returned incomplete will not be refunded in full.
- Use the original packaging if possible. If not, please use appropriate packaging, such as a mailing box or thick, padded envelope. Items received back damaged due to poor packaging will not be refunded. Please remember the items belong to you until such a reversal of ownership (via a refund) has taken place. We reserve the right to reject your return
- Seal the package securely with tape. Write the RMA and returns address clearly on the outside of your package.
- Post the parcel back to us at your earliest convenience. We recommend using a service that offers delivery confirmation as a minimum as we cannot be held liable for missing packages.
Shipping Return Address
We will provide you with the address for the returns centre closest to your location.
- Keep your returns receipt in case you need the tracking details from it.
- Refunds will be issued to the original payment method only. We cannot send refunds to another account.
- Please allow sufficient time for your return to be completed. Once received and processed, a refund will be issued. You will need to allow for your bank's processing times for refunds to show on your statement.
To qualify for a refund under the 60-day guarantee:
- You have contacted us within 60-days of placing your order.
- We will refund you if only one bottle has been opened from your order and all the remaining bottles are in a suitable resaleable condition. For packages containing multiple products, this permits one of each product to be opened. This is necessary in order to limit potential abuse of the guarantee.
- You must return all the items received with your order unless agreed otherwise.
- All unopened bottles ordered need to be returned in a resaleable condition. Damaged returns will be subject to a reduced refund.
- Opened bottles will need to be sealed firmly before being returned. If possible, please secure the lid with tape. Contaminated returns, where loose product has dispersed within the return package, will not be processed and will be destroyed, in line with health and safety regulations.
We reserve the right to reject claims made under the 60-day Guarantee under special circumstances including and not limited to:
- We’ve provided you with additional discounts.
- Your order has been customised.
- Your order is returned incomplete and/or damaged.
- We’ve reshipped an order to you at our own expense.
- You’ve accepted an exchange of products or services.
If you have any questions about returns or need additional help please contact us.
Please see our terms and conditions for additional details.